Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Crazy Rockin' Sushi

There has been a request to refrain from using corny questions as post titles. I am going to try it, yes it is less fun but sometimes I just don't feel clever and the titles keep me from posting fast enough.

Anyway Crazy Rockin' Sushi is possibly the craziest sushi place I have ever been. There are fire jugglers and geisha girls ready to help you with anything you need. Ok that was a lie. They are crazy because of what they charge for sushi. They have this crazy happy hour that lasts pretty much all day. Everything is half off and with the amount of sushi I can put down this is a blessing. Or is it a curse... I guess it depends on how you look at it. 

I ordered 5 items; salmon sushi, albacore sushi, yellowtail sushi, spicy salmon roll, and a spicy scallop roll. Was it amazing? Not in the slightest. It was all well and good but you will have had better sushi in your life. But I did spend $20 on 5 orders of sushi. That my friend is pretty awesome, and I would like to see you do that and be satiated at NoBu or Katsuya.

Final Bite: Crazy Rockin' Sushi is not the greatest sushi in Los Angeles BUT for what you pay for it, it is definitely worth eating. Not a place you would go for a celebration of good fortune, but more of a place to grub out when you don't want to spend a fortune.

Crazy Rockin' Sushi
7100 Santa Monica Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90046
(323) 882-8247

No comments: