Saturday, April 18, 2009

7 Hours Later...


Dana Smith and I just finished our marathon of eating. Foodapalooza went off with only one hitch, and it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. The Belmont, god love them, does not offer Mac and Cheese until 4pm. Apparently it's like trying to order a Big Mac at McDonalds before 11:30am. So when we rolled in there today at 1pm we were turned away. The whole reason we got on this eating kick was when I was shocked that Dana never had the Belmont Mac and Cheese. We moved it to the end and it was all good, served as a nice little bookend to the whole ordeal. 

We traveled nearly 45 miles over 7 hours and ate an amazing amount of food. I can barely move. But I just wanted to thank Dana for co-founding and coming with me on this event. It will possibly be a reoccurring thing we do throughout the year, no more than 4 times. We will definitely do fewer places. I cannot move, but its amazing.


I will post my review after I have had time to digest the food and the awesomeness that was the first annual Foodapalooza 08 (09).


1 comment:

Dana said...

It was my pleasure! So so fun and delicious! Mmmmmm. My mouth is watering for more...

Please also note that I am not your 400 lb. fat friend that tagged along to chow down. Hahaha. Maybe I am...I need to watch Shallow Hal again for the message in that movie.

Can't wait to read your reviews!