Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Swingers Turkey Burger and Mash

So I do what I usually do when I try a new place, that is if I am not already going there for a purpose. I ask the waitstaff what they thinks is AWESOME. From my experience they get to eat for free or cheap and pretty much know what's good on the menu. WELL, I have finally been proven wrong. The waitress through an accent pointed me in the direction of the rosemary turkey burger, I of course chose my own side (they didn't have cocktail sauce, so no french fries) and I went with the mashed potatoes.

I will talk about the potatoes first. Other than not being in the shape of a volcano, in my opinion the only way to have them, they were pretty tasty. The mash had chucks of potato in it and the gravy was pretty delicious. Add a little black pepper and you are golden.

Now on to the rosemary turkey burger. Bland. That's all I have to say.

Final Bite: Don't listen to the waitstaff if they suggest this bite of blandness. Pick something you think will be awesome and go with that. Sometimes the hot foreign girl that is taking your order doesn't have the slightest idea what she is talking about.

Swingers
8020 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048
323.653.5858

No comments: